Liechtenstein is located in Central Europe. Only twenty-five kilometers long, Liechtenstein is among the smallest countries in Europe. However, it’s well-known for its mountain landscape, medieval castles and its villages connected by rail. Vaduz, the capital city, is both a cultural and financial center.
How much does it cost to visit Liechtenstein?
Liechtenstein accommodation costs
|Hotel or hostel for one person||CHF 42.67 – 94.28|
|Typical double room||CHF 168.71 – 384.07|
Liechtenstein food and drinks costs
|Meal in an inexpensive restaurant||CHF 21.92 – 24|
|Meal in a mid-range restaurant||CHF 27.39 – 50|
|Local beer (0.5 liters, draught)||CHF 6 – 7|
|Water (0.33 liter, bottle)|
Tap water is safe to drink in Liechtenstein, however.
Liechtenstein fares and public transport
|One-way public transportation ticket||CHF 2|
|Taxi (price per kilometer)||CHF 1.06|
|Gasoline (1 liter)||CHF 1.55|
Liechtenstein visiting costs – Top attractions in Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein travel costs sources
- Accommodation costs via Budgetyourtrip.com
- Food, drinks, and transportation costs via Numbeo.com
- Tap water safety researched separately via Google answers for each city in Belgium. Tap water seems to be safe to drink all over Belgium, though.
- Top attractions selected using TripAdvisor. Each attraction name is a link to the official website page of that attraction, if available
- Ticket costs / free access information via the official websites of the attractions. I mentioned the cost of a regular adult ticket, for permanent exhibitions. Discounts and temporary exhibition prices are available on their official websites.
- City pass information about prices and what each includes is from the official website for each travel pass. A link is available for each pass in order to easily find more information and/or to purchase a pass.
Interested in Liechtenstein travel costs? Pin this!