How much does it cost to visit Berat?
A budget traveler should plan to spend Lek 3,732 per day while visiting Berat. Please note that this does not include any accommodation costs. For more detailed Berat travel costs, please look below.
Berat accommodation costs
|Hotel or hostel for one person||Lek 2,400|
|Typical double room||Lek 4,800|
Berat food and drinks costs
Berat fares and public transport
How much does it cost to visit Sarande?
If you’re going to visit Sarande on a budget, expect to pay Lek 3,232 per day, without taking accommodation into account. For more detailed Sarande travel costs, please see the tables below.
Sarande accommodation costs
|Hotel or hostel for one person||Lek 1,988 – 6,340|
|Typical double room||Lek 3,975 – 12,681|
Sarande food and drinks costs
|Meal in an inexpensive restaurant||Lek 350.52 – 737.80|
|Meal in a mid-range restaurant||Lek 508.62 – 1400.84|
|Local beer (0.5 liters, draught)||Lek 60.05 – 185.06|
|Water (0.33 liter, bottle)||Lek 50.25 – 69.86|
Sarande fares and public transport
|One-way public transportation ticket||Lek 100.50|
|Taxi (price per kilometer)||Lek 61.28 – 199.77|
|Gasoline (1 liter)||Lek 89.47 – 180.16|
How much does it cost to visit Shkoder?
If you’re visiting Shkoder on a budget, expect to spend around Lek 2,194 per day, without accommodation. More detailed Shkoder travel costs are available below.
Shkoder accommodation costs
|Hotel or hostel for one person||Lek 889 – 3,415|
|Typical double room||Lek 1,777 – 6,830|
Shkoder food and drinks costs
|Meal in an inexpensive restaurant||Lek 300 – 737.70|
|Meal in a mid-range restaurant||Lek 600 – 1,300|
|Local beer (0.5 liter, draught)||Lek 100 – 170|
|Water (0.33 liter, bottle)||Lek 40 – 80|
Shkoder fares and public transport
|One-way public transportation ticket||Lek 30|
|Taxi (price per kilometer)||Lek 100 – 200|
|Gasoline (1 liter)||Lek 90 – 180|
If you’re planning to visit Shkoder, you might also enjoy reading
Why you have to visit Shkoder Albania
Time to relax on the Komani Lake ferry ride!
Best place to stay in Shkoder: The Wanderers Hostel
How much does it cost to visit Tirana?
A budget traveler will probably spend around Lek 3,544 per day on a visit to Tirana. That is without including any accommodation costs, though. If you want to discover Tirana’s travel costs in detail, read below.
Tirana accommodation costs
|Hotel or hostel for one person||Lek 1,489 – 6,283|
|Typical double room||Lek 2,978 – 12,566|
Tirana food and drinks costs
|Meal in an inexpensive restaurant||Lek 350 – 614.75|
|Meal in a mid-range restaurant||Lek 1,100 – 2,000|
|Local beer (0.5 liter, draught)||Lek 100 – 200|
|Water (0.33 liter, bottle)||Lek 40 – 100|
Tirana fares and public transport
|One-way public transportation ticket||Lek 40|
|Taxi (price per kilometer)||Lek 100 – 250|
|Gasoline (1 liter)||Lek 170 – 186|
If you’re planning to visit Tirana, you might also enjoy reading
Tirana, Albania’s colorful and creative capital
Radio Bar Tirana
Albania travel costs sources
- Accommodation costs via Budgetyourtrip.com
- Food, drinks, and transportation costs via Numbeo.com
- Tap water safety researched separately via Google answers for each city in Belgium. Tap water seems to be safe to drink all over Belgium, though.
- Top attractions selected using TripAdvisor. Each attraction name is a link to the official website page of that attraction, if available
- Ticket costs / free access information via the official websites of the attractions. I mentioned the cost of a regular adult ticket, for permanent exhibitions. Discounts and temporary exhibition prices are available on their official websites.
- City pass information about prices and what each includes is from the official website for each travel pass. A link is available for each pass in order to easily find more information and/or to purchase a pass.