How much does it cost to visit Andorra?
If you’re visiting Andorra on a budget, try to spend around € 56 per day. Please note that this estimated Andorra travel cost does not include accommodation for the day. If you look below you can learn more about the costs of visiting Andorra:
Andorra accommodation costs
|Hotel or hostel for one person||€ 24 – 111|
|Typical double room||€ 44 – 222|
Andorra food and drinks costs
|Meal in an inexpensive restaurant||€ 8 – 12|
|Meal in a mid-range restaurant||€ 15 – 20|
|Local beer (0.5 liter, draught)||€ 1.62 – 3|
|Water (0.33 liter, bottle)|
Tap water is safe to drink in Andorra, however.
|€ 1.20 – 2|
Andorra fares and public transport
|One-way public transportation ticket||€ 1.85|
|Taxi (price per kilometer)||€ 1.14 – 1.15|
|Gasoline (1 liter)||€ 1 – 1.20|
Antdorra visiting costs – Top attractions in Andorra
Andorra travel costs sources
- Accommodation costs via Budgetyourtrip.com
- Food, drinks, and transportation costs via Numbeo.com
- Tap water safety researched separately via Google answers for each city in Belgium. Tap water seems to be safe to drink all over Belgium, though.
- Top attractions selected using TripAdvisor. Each attraction name is a link to the official website page of that attraction, if available
- Ticket costs / free access information via the official websites of the attractions. I mentioned the cost of a regular adult ticket, for permanent exhibitions. Discounts and temporary exhibition prices are available on their official websites.
- City pass information about prices and what each includes is from the official website for each travel pass. A link is available for each pass in order to easily find more information and/or to purchase a pass.