If you’re visiting the burrow of The Travel Bunny, you must be looking for some great budget travel tips. I’ve got great news for you: your search is over, you’ve come to the right place! The Travel Bunny is a high-quality site where you’ll find the best affordable travel tips, FREE unique and complete travel guides, and personal travel stories.
I know that planning a wonderful holiday is time-consuming and stressful. Especially when you get home after a hard day at the office. That’s why I put together unique and complete travel guides where you have all the useful information to relax and be carefree not only during your vacation but also before it.
THE TRAVEL BUNNY’S MISSION:
Making your travels easy to plan, budget-friendly, and absolutely amazing!
Go on a new adventure with The Travel Bunny!
Read The Travel Bunny’s travel blog and you will:
- Visit the best museums and discover the place through interesting cultural events
- Taste mouth-watering food and sip on the most delicious drinks as you discover fun culinary experiences
- Find adventures in the outdoors or in cities with lots of photos and fun stories
- Listen to great music and dance until sunrise
- Explore lovely bookshops, hidden on forgotten streets and passageways
- Enjoy the sunset from the best spot in town.
Oh, and in case you were wondering…
Travel Bunny meaning
Well, when I was a kid, my best friend (and even her parents!) would call me Mirela Iepurela. Iepurela is a childish way to name the female bunny in Romanian. I got stuck with this nickname and I came to love it. Now I playfully sign my name like this whenever I’m writing emails or cards to friends or even to really close colleagues.
So, ever since I can remember, I’ve been a bunny. As for the travel part, I’m guessing it’s quite obvious by now.
Hopping around the Internet
Like any blogger or human these days, I try to be active on all the hip social media platforms. I don’t always succeed unless I schedule some stuff in advance, but here’s where else you can find me: