Below, you can find the electronic map of the free Athens travel guide, highlighting all that there is to see in the Greek Capital: It has 9 layers, covering:
- Archaeological sites in Athens
(Including map markings for finding what you shouldn’t skip in each site you visit.)
- Museums in Athens
- Art galleries in Athens
- Top 5 churches to visit in Athens, plus a few others
- Libraries and bookshops in Athens
- Important buildings and parks of Athens
- Squares and streets of Athens
- Permanent and temporary markets in Athens
- Subway and tram stations of Athens’ public transport
Each place has a description. If applicable, it also has a link to get information about tickets, opening times, and other useful travel information.
Athens travel guide electronic map
Show your support by buying me a coffee!
High amounts of coffee are the fuel behind The Travel Bunny travel blog. It may not seem like much, but one coffee goes a long way in helping me provide similar content for you and other travelers!
Buy me a coffee!